
A little over a year ago my brother-in-law Todd spotted one of my friends at our reception and later told me he thought she was pretty. I never really knew who he was talking about. For about a month I kept trying to figure it out so I could set him up. Finally one day we were looking at pictures from the wedding and he pointed at Natalie and said that is her! So I called Natalie and asked her if she would want to go out with Todd and she was interested. Long story short now she is my SISTER-IN-LAW!!! It's funny how things work out! I would never have thought seven years ago sitting in Natalie's dorm room every night until about 4 am that we would be related someday! Yay!!
2 comments:
That is so crazy! Tell Natalie congrats for me!
i love it! thanks for posting some pictures! i'm still so jealous you two are related! it looks like it was such a fabulous day and nat of course looks beautiful!
Post a Comment