Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Drew tries out his swing...




11 comments:

The Rindi's said...

He is way too cute. I love when they get to do something new. It is so much fun!!!

J & J said...

hilarious.

Katie and joe said...

these made my day. just so you know.

brooke allred said...

My goodness he is cute! He is going to be a very different baby when you guys get home this fall!! I hope I can come visit you this summer! I wish we could have hooked up last year! Good luck and if I can help in ANY way let me know!!

Megano said...

Have a safe drive you guys!!! Good lucky:)!

Lacey said...

ooh, is that one of the jumpy things? and where did you get it?

The Young Family Inc. said...

Makes for strong legs! :)

Anne said...

That boy is precious!

Sha nay nay said...

He's so cute! You guys look so happy!

Shannon
careytimes.blogspot.com

Jen Richards said...

Aren't those jumper swings the funniest things ever!? Daniel LOVED his. I wish I could see Andrew jump in his. I bet he is the most adorable thing :)

J & J said...

I MISS MY BABY!