I think you look amazing as a blonde, BUT I have gone to the dark side and I love it! Maybe if you don't go dark dark; just chocolate brown with highlights. It' hard to go back though.....but I don't think I ever will. :) Let me know what you decide
I think you look amazing as a blonde, BUT I have gone to the dark side and I love it! Maybe if you don't go dark dark; just chocolate brown with highlights. It' hard to go back though.....but I don't think I ever will. :) Let me know what you decide
"In my opinion, the teaching, rearing, and training of children requires more intelligence, intuitive understanding, humility, strength, wisdom, spirituality, perseverance, and hard work than any other challenge we might have in life." ~James E. Faust
3 comments:
thank you for my special post! i love it! cute shirt and adorable picture! oh and i like posey better anyway!
I think you look amazing as a blonde, BUT I have gone to the dark side and I love it! Maybe if you don't go dark dark; just chocolate brown with highlights. It' hard to go back though.....but I don't think I ever will. :) Let me know what you decide
I think you look amazing as a blonde, BUT I have gone to the dark side and I love it! Maybe if you don't go dark dark; just chocolate brown with highlights. It' hard to go back though.....but I don't think I ever will. :) Let me know what you decide
Post a Comment