My sister Jenna and I decided to go to Twilight at midnight on Thursday. I keep reading on everyone's blogs that they were disappointed. I liked it to be honest. I mean it wasn't the most amazing movie in the world, and yes it was cheesy, but HELLO the book is so cheesy! I thought the casting was great, Bella and Edward had some great chemistry. Everything for the most part was how I imagined it when I read the book, so that was why I liked it. I am hoping this movie will get them more money for the next movie and they will keep getting better!
Saturday night was AMAZING! We went to the Coldplay concert. Seriously they are unreal. I can't say enough to make you understand how phenomenal this concert was. I have been to them before and loved it, and this one was even better. Why are they so freaking good? Ah I love them. I am a moron and didn't bring my camera in. You have no idea how annoyed I am. But Jenna was there too with Jake and she sent me some pics with her phone. I have decided that next time they come to town I will pay FULL PRICE to be front and center. I don't even care...it is so worth it.



Finally....today is Andrew's birthday! He is ONE! I can't believe it. This year has flown by. I am kind of sad he is one I will admit. This is what my little man can do at one: walks...seriously almost running, climbs stairs, says mama, dada, ball, dog, enna (short for Jenna), sleeps through the night and takes gloriously long naps, claps, points, waves his hands above his head, smiles and laughs literally ALL THE TIME, and is friendly to people he has never seen before. I just love this little bear. Happy Birthday Andrew!
5 comments:
I'm glad you liked it! I loved it! I enjoyed (almost) every minute of it! Bring on New Moon!
Andrew is so priceless, I can't believe it has already been a year. Happy Birthday, Drew!
happy birthday to andrew!
i love mister.
Happy birthday Andrew!
Wow- ONE YEAR!?!? That flew by! I am sure it did for you too! Keep up the great work cute Mama!
Happy Birthday to the little guy! (I also thought the Twilight movie, was much less cheesy than the book....which is probably why it was bareable - sp?)
Sounds like fun times out there!
Post a Comment