Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Times

Well, just a little update. Sorry no pictures of this one:) Last night I had to go to the hospital because I was contracting. I thought maybe I might be over reacting, but it was a good thing I went in because I was contracting every two to three minutes!! So after a lot of tests, and some crazy medicine that made me feel like a shaky crack addict, the contractions stopped and everything is fine. Luckily I am not dialated at all, so that is good. Do I seriously have three months still to go? AHHHHHHH.

5 comments:

missy said...

oh my goodness-i will just keep your little fam in my prayers every single night. I hope you had someone real close to help you out. I feel awful :(

{Layla} said...

Oh Katie, I am so sorry! Geez, let me know if you need ANYTHING! I can't do much from here but I am good moral support! =) Tell that baby she needs to stay in the oven for a few more months!!!

Reimstar said...

Jeez Katie, you sure know how to freak us out! We're so sorry, I can't imagine how scary it was for you! I hope Zach will be there soon to take care of you! In the meantime, we are always praying for you, your sweet baby girl, and drew bear! We love and miss you!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

I hope you do have 3 months left...She is just not very patient is she? Hope you two ladies will be ok!

McKell and John said...

Oh my goodness Katie! That's scary! I'm so sorry I haven't called you in weeks. I leave again tomorrow for Florida but I miss you and love you and hope you don't contract anymore. Oh and Andrew is such a doll. I can just hear him "awandacuck" that translates to "i want the truck" right?! I'll call you when I get back!