Since Zach has been home Andrew has been COMPLETELY obsessed with him. It is so cute. One day Zach went to the store and bought Andrew and himself matching Razor scooters. This is Andrew's absolute favorite thing to do. All the neighbor kids have them and he always wants to ride theirs. Well, not only does he have his own now, but his favorite buddy can go around and ride with him. Seriously sorry for bragging....but Andrew is UNBELIEVABLE at the scooter. I am so impressed with him. I can't believe a 1 1/2 year old can go that fast and be that in control. I need to put a video up. It is all he wants to do all day long.
I accidentally did the next two pictures in the wrong order....but it is basically pictures of me being manipulative. HA! I pretend I am sad sometimes and Andrew looks at me all concerned, and then he gives me hugs and kisses. I know I am bad.
Andrew and Dada having some "eggies". This is Andrew's favorite breakfast these days: cheesy scrambled eggs.
This past weekend our friend Ty Walseth came into town. We went to dinner with him and Todd and Natalie on Saturday night to Tepanyaki. I love that place. Below is Natalie and her cute little Samantha...aren't they pretty??
I am thinking I should not have posted this picture, but I am too lazy to delete it. We also had a BBQ last night (Sunday) at Todd and Natalie's house. Since they moved into their new house we are only 9 minutes away from each other and LOVING it. Here is my disclaimer: yes I am nasty. I am getting those nasty roots taken care of this week, and as for my body....it is hopeless at this point. 7 more weeks!
8 comments:
so happy to see another post. can i just be the first to day you seriously look GREAT. i kid you not. to an outsider, you look so good! you probably are feeling SO DONE so you think you're not looking so hot, but you ARE! that orange shirt is adorable - I wish I owned it.
Did you give Andrew a big boy hair cut? Something about him looks so grown up all of a sudden, I barely recognized him in some of those pictures! Maybe his hair is lightening up... don't know. But your family is darling. I am glad you are all together forever again. And you look like a fox.
HA HA HA, you seriously crack me up. I was just dying reading your commentary on each picture. So excited to see you! And Andrew is stinkin cute in all these pics.
finally another post. i love the very first picture-- he looks SO happy, and so excited. it makes me happy! i love all these pictures. love andrew. i miss him so much.
What?? I can not believe andrew can do the scooter thing-madd still struggles with the toddler one! IMPRESSIVE! see you very soon! YA!
How fun to have them so close to you now! I can NOT believe Andrew can do that razor. Johnny has a hard time doing the scooters with three wheels and I'm pretty sure he's three years older than Andrew! Very impressive! And you look so cute in that picture. 8 months prego and still wearing cute shorts with cute legs is awesome! I have to hide my legs after 4 months! So glad Zach is home now, Congratulations!
Oh Andrew is so cute!! Brag all you want he is your little boy!! You look great in the pic don't worry!! I'm happy that all of our hubbies are finishing up for the summer (well at least those not doing extended) this is seriously the best time of the year!!
loving all the pics! when did andrew get so big??? you look good!
Post a Comment