Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well I couldn't find my camera for a couple days....hence the lack of pictures. But, I did find it...hallelujah. These are all pretty random but our little Abby is doing amazing. She is seriously a really good baby. She knows her nights and days now which is so nice. She seriously wakes up to eat about every three hours in the night...only feeds for like 15 min and then goes right back to sleep!! Andrew is such a good big brother. This morning he wanted to hold her really bad so I laid her on his lap (still holding her) and he got mad that I was still holding her and pushed my hands away, so I laid her on him in a way I knew she couldn't get hurt. He just smiled and pointed out her eyes, nose, hair, head, ears, etc. I could tell he loves her:)




This is Andrew's favorite thing to do these days: put on our shoes and walk around the house.


Last night Zach and I decided we needed to GET OUT! We had a babysitter come stay with Andrew and Zach, Abby and I went to dinner and did a little Christmas shopping. It was much needed and so much fun! I bought the Michael Jackson cd from the movie that night and here we are in the car jamming to MJ. Seriously i LOVE his music.


We went to Barnes and Noble for a little bit. I love that Zach is reading some book that might actually be beneficial to his life.....and I am reading People:)



8 comments:

Ali said...

Yea for the pictures! abby girl is so cute! can't wait to meet her!

natalie said...

hooray for getting out! and so glad your nights are a bit better...way to be surviving!

J & J said...

hooray for big brothers, cute babies, and date nights.

Brittany Simmons said...

that sounds like the perfect night to me! abby is so cute! and you look great!

grant + brittany said...

ooh that last picture of her is so cute. i feel like i don't know her at it feels weird that she is a new member of your family. sounds weird i know. i want that cd! glad you two got to go out... see you very soon!

missy said...

cute little guys :) ha ha I love that you are reading people!!!!

{Layla} said...

Pretty Katie can I get a couple of your pictures from Pirates Cove PLEASE? I know Zach took a couple of us gals @ the bbq. Can I get them from you? Will you email them to me when you get the chance?- lks0914 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you! Also thank you (and Zach) bunches and bunches for the fun weekend. You two are seriously the best, we just love you both!

Michelle said...

we recently had a date night, and ended up at Barnes and Noble, and we were doing the same thing, so no worries...ha! Your little girl is so sweet!