Friday, August 8, 2008

Jenna just tagged me....and I am glad because I am bored with nothing to do right now.

3 Joys: 1) My sweet husband Zach and my cutie little Andrew. I can't get enough.
2) Sleep....it is a rare commodity these days. 3) Singing by myself in the car.


3 Current Goals: 1) Read my scriptures everyday. 2) Stop eating so much crap. 3) Work out everyday.


3 Current Obsessions: 1) Breaking Dawn....I will continue with that as soon as I am done with this tag. 2) Getting a tan. Dark hair=feeling a little pasty. 3) Making Andrew laugh. It is too much fun.


3 Fears: 1) Being paralyzed. I am always scared of how I would react to something like that. 2) Zach getting in a car accident. Ask his family...we are all scared. He likes to be crazy. 3) I hate to not have my back against something when I am scared. I feel like someone is going to come up behind me. Paranoid??


3 Random Facts: 1) For those of you who don't know...I have a secret obsession with being on American Idol, winning, and becoming a singer. I am a DORK. 2) Even though I don't get out to do it much, I love to be outside and be active. 3) I love avocado eggrolls from Cheesecake Factory. In fact they should have been placed under the obsession category. I could eat them everyday.


I tag: McKell, Sarah, Lauren, Brittany, and Lacey.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

you know...I don't even like avocado's...UNLESS it's an avocado eggroll from Cheesecake...I'm serious. Love em!

J & J said...

you should check my blog. there is a VERY amazing picture of drew on there at the bottom of my post.

allison nadauld said...

Katie,
How nice to hear from you. Your little Andrew is seriously darling. Susan told me how much you are loving motherhood. Congrats! I love your dark hair and thinking about doing it myself, just as soon as it grows out from my last little "experiment". I'm a little nervous; would you do it again?
Love,
Allison Nadauld (and Aaron, Mary, and Noah of course).

Say hi to Jenna!

allison nadauld said...

Hey Guys, We are glad you gave us your blog address. It is fun to catch -up with your family. Your son is very handsome!
We just have two kids, Mary and Noah. They are great and keep us very busy. Now that we know where to best find you we will have to keep in better contact.
Aaron and Allison Nadauld

McKell and John said...

Breaking Dawn....so good.I kind of want to read it again. But I have kids to take care of and laundry to do!! And I also love those darn egg rolls!

The Nixon Family said...

i love your hair!!! it suits you well. You look so mysterious! sexy momma. glad to hear everything is going so well for you guys!