The second weekend in December one of my very best friends Jessica came to visit for the weekend. It was so much fun for her to be able to see where I have been living the last EIGHT years. So weird. Anyways, we did some Christmas shopping, saw a movie, went to Sundance and pretty much just hung out. I wish we lived closer, we would for sure hang out all the time. Most of all I realized some things seriously never change...and even though we have been friends since 8th grade and don't get to see each other very often (she lives in Boston) when we do it's just like yesterday!
Auntie Jess feeding Drew some yummy food. He's a good eater...look at his cheeks:)
Walking around at Sundance. It was FREEZING. Andrew was being crazy and we couldn't stop laughing at him. He looks like Ralphie.
ATTEMPTING to get a family picture....a little difficult since we seriously have the wiggliest kid in the world.
Drew with his Puppy that Jessica's mom Shelly gave him. Thank you Shelly! Drew sleeps with him every night!!
The second weekend in December one of my very best friends Jessica came to visit for the weekend. It was so much fun for her to be able to see where I have been living the last EIGHT years. So weird. Anyways, we did some Christmas shopping, saw a movie, went to Sundance and pretty much just hung out. I wish we lived closer, we would for sure hang out all the time. Most of all I realized some things seriously never change...and even though we have been friends since 8th grade and don't get to see each other very often (she lives in Boston) when we do it's just like yesterday!
1 comment:
andrew is hilarious in these pictures. and jessica is so pretty. as are you.
Post a Comment