
Sometimes I just delete them and don't have time to look at them, but today I read one of the articles and I feel INSPIRED! Here is the link to read more. So, I am thinking I will start room by room. If anyone remembers I attempted to do this last summer and did about two rooms. I also want to finish some last touches of decorating that I always think about but never actually do. So hopefully I will be starting today when the kiddies take their naps...sometimes though I decide I need a nap too and get nothing done in those crucial hours, but oh well. Anyways, I am going to try to document this as I go on my blog. Wish me luck!
Until then....enjoy this fat face:)
1 comment:
wow, she has gotten chubby! and I'm so glad to see a new post...now I'll get to reading it!
Post a Comment