Friday, July 16, 2010

4th of July

In Marietta, where we are living right now, they did the fireworks on Saturday night instead of Sunday. It was nice because we could just sit on a hill that is in our apartment complex and see them perfectly! I didn't take any pictures that night for some reason, but the next day on the actual 4th we had a bbq with some friends at a nearby park. It was lots of fun. I love the fourth!









4 comments:

natalie said...

love the little buzzed head :) and can't believe how much abby has grown up!!!

Anne said...

Andrew got a buzz! I barely recognize your kids anymore. Wow - they've grown up!

missy said...

ha ha I have to tell you something funny-I bought that same little sundress for my little girl if I ever had one and when I went to return all the little girly stuff I could never find it. HOW IRONIC that I just found it stuffed in a duffel bag from when we moved back from Seattle! lol. I love little boys :) Crazy you guys are staying later! But you will still be back for fall!!!

Shauna B. said...

Hey Katie, cute blog! So glad to know about it!