Saturday, January 12, 2008

Andrew's Baby Blessing

Last Sunday we had Andrew's baby blessing at church. It was a very happy day and I was so proud of both Andrew and Zach. Andrew did not cry at all (he is seriously such a good baby) and Zach did such an amazing job. We were very grateful to have our friends and family there to support us.

This is my family with us.

6 comments:

Katie and joe said...

he is such a great baby- i can hardly believe he slept through the go-kart racing!

Blake Hillstead said...

we wish we could have been there! thanks for the pics! love, ali

Tori said...

He is so precious. I love it!

McKell and John said...

I swear becoming a mommy made you look YOUNGER. How the heck does that happen. Lucky duck. So cute. He is beautiful.

Anne said...

What a great picture of your family! I am so sorry we weren't there for you guys that day. I heard it was wonderful. Andrew's look is really changing I think! Wow. He is growing quickly. We love and miss you guys!! Kiss him for me (Andrew, not Zach)

J & J said...

i am going to eat andrew next time i see him. and i'm going to start with his cheeks. yum.