Saturday, August 1, 2009
Andrew's Favorite Past-Time
Pretty much everyday you can count on Andrew saying this phrase at least fifty times..."i want da cuck!" translation: i want the truck. further translation: truck means scooter, or tricycle. just something with wheels. He is OBSESSED, as I am sure I have mentioned before, with riding toys outside. I went and bought him a little tricycle the other day and he has been in heaven. He doesn't quite understand the pedals yet, but just scooting himself on it is good enough for him! He also always says "I want da boom boom!" Boom boom means he wants to ride his "truck" over a bump and say "boom boom!". I just love that little mister.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow he is growing up!! looks like such a little man!
he looks so old in the big close up ones of his face! its so weird that he is not a baby anymore. he is a little kid.
Haha I miss hearing him say that!
THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS WORLD I LOVE MORE THAN ANDREW HILLSTEAD. NOT ONE PERSON.
okay, maybe jake. but andrew is seriously second.
he reminds me so much of Damon at his age. I love it!
Post a Comment